Stay alone







After I got a bachelor's degree, I had to work and lived in another city.
That's the first time I stay alone. Sometimes, I felt lonely on the other hand I felt free.
I changed my job many times and also stayed alone. I found that this situation made me so strong because I tried to solve lots of problems by myself. I become to respect my thought and feeling.
If I want to do something, I can do it right now. I like to wake up late and stay on a bed longtime in the weekend. I love cooking, reading, dancing, singing and traveling. I don't have to ask for permission. I always have felt stable inside. My best friend is myself so I have to take care of my body and mind in the right way. Exercise pray and meditation can help that.
Thank you, everyone passed my life or still in my life.
Thank you, bad and good situations that treat me transform to be now.
I have been learning everything forever in my lifetime.
Love my family, my friends, my colleagues.





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น