Today is a present.





Today...
When I wake up, I smile. "I'm breathing so it's a present."
I get up, have a shower and get dress. "I can do by myself so it's a present."
I leave the house, drive my car to the office. "I have a good meal for breakfast so it's a present."
I get to the office on time, start my work and have good communication with my colleagues so it's a present.
I can decide and set priority for my work, have a short break for tea time before lunch. It's a present.
I have lunch at the office with my team. We share stories in or out of work together. It's a present.
I have time to read books, watch YouTube, play Facebook after lunch. I have a short break in the afternoon. It's a present.



I finish my work on time and get a new dress to work out at the stadium in front of my office.          It's a present.
I walk slowly and fast. I take a long breath and have mindfulness. It's a present.
I get to the house, read books, watch YouTube, pray before going to bed.
I call my family and they are fine. Thank you. It's a present.

I live in only today. Today is a present.



 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น